Omnia is a constantly evolving company. They are attentive to the issues that arise in the dental practice and is ready to create new solutions suited to the needs of dentists:
- Omnia’s mission: they strive to allow dentists all over the world to work under the best possible conditions in terms of hygiene, security, efficacy and efficiency.
- Omnia’s numbers: 35 employees, 50 sales representatives in Italy, 3 200 square meters of business area, about 400 distributors in 50 countries and 2 branches – United States and Spain.
- Omnia’s core business products: custom procedure kits, sutures, and irrigation line systems, with a special focus on the set-up of the operating room and the prevention of cross-contamination.
Omnia’s challenges: constant technological development of our products and customer relationship management, continuous training of professional dentists in order to help them work in the best conditions and the search for new markets in which Omnia can introduce their products to help doctors and their patients.
Why is it important to have barriers during your dental surgical procedure?
Omnia drapes are used to create a sterile field during a dental surgery or procedure. It is important to establish a sterile field to prevent transmission between the dental professional, the patient and the general environment. By using Omnia disposables, your dental professional helps to prevent contamination of the surgical field and sub-sequentially prevent potential patient infection.
How do Omnia disposable kits ensure a better patient experience?
These kits come with an abundance of benefits to you and your dental professional:
- Optimizes working time: procedure trays can significantly reduce the time of the various activities required to carry out your surgery. All products are conveniently stacked in the order they will be required during surgery. This efficiency in the operating room allows your procedure to be seamless and shorter in time.
- Allows your dental professional to focus on you, the patient: the time saved with the efficiency of the product allows greater focus on the clinical case from your dental professional.
They are preferable to reusable materials: their safety is guaranteed for every use. As the patient, you can put your mind at ease knowing that the Omnia products being used in your procedure are safe, sterile and effective.
How do Omnia irrigation lines enhance patient safety?
- Thermal injury prevention: these sets are carefully engineered by Omnia to avoid injury due to heat to the patient during dental procedures. In order to do this, the surgical bur (a metal dental tool used in surgery) must be properly cooled with the right flow of cooling fluid. This flow can be controlled by your dental professional using an Omnia irrigation system.
- Safety and sterility: each package is safe and sterile. Each single use irrigation line is packed in a sterile medical blister. As the patient, you can put your mind at ease knowing that the Omnia products being used in your procedure are safe, sterile and effective.
How do Omnia instruments improve a patient’s surgical experience?
- Remarkable cutting ability and precision: the special octagonal handle gives each instrument remarkable cutting ability and precision when being used by your dental professional. The use of sharp instruments is essential during a successful surgery.
- Minimally invasive approach: the post-extractive kit has been designed to perform a dental extraction (removal of a tooth/teeth) in a minimally invasive way.
As the patient, you can be left confident and knowing you are in good hands during your dental surgery with the use of Omnia instruments.
How do Omnia sutures reduce patient side effects?
- They are biologically inert: Omnia PTFE sutures are biologically inert (do not produce a reaction in the body) and chemically non-reactive. This means that, compared to other similar sutures, this material is highly accepted in the mouth of the patient.
- They have reduced side effects: these sutures are ideal for limiting inflammation, bleeding and other side effects that could occur in your mouth.